Nulon Brakeclean is a professional strength product that safely removes brake fluid, grease, oil and other contaminants from all brake components.
Nulon Brakeclean has been specifically formulated to quickly and aggressively dissolve and dislodge all contaminants common to brake components. Even encrusted residue that has accumulated over a long period of use is readily dissolved and flushed away, leaving surfaces clean, dry and ready for further work.
- Brake linings
- Brake drums
- Clutch plates
- Disc brake pads
- Wheel cylinders
- To help eliminate brake squeal
- To clean starter switches
- To clean electric motors
- To remove disc brake sealer
Note: If sprayed on car paint, wash off immediately. This product will cause paint streaking.
New Formulation Brakeclean is out now!!! It cleans more effectively, lasts longer and has 10% more ingredients.
To remove brake fluid, brake dust, grease, oil and other contaminants, spray parts liberally with Nulon Brakeclean and allow to run off. Allow to air dry or wipe off. Repeat application may be necessary. Protect rubber brake parts and painted surfaces from over-spray.
- Do not use near fire or flame
- Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 50°C
- Do not place can in direct sunlight
- Use product with adequate ventilation avoid prolonged or repeated breathing of vapours and avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin or eyes
- Do not spray in eyes, mouth or on skin
- If sprayed in eyes flush with water
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Propellant - Carbon Dioxide
- Product does not contain:
- 111 Trichloroethane
- Carbon Tetrachloride
Dangerous Goods Class: 2.1
(Miscellaneous Hazardous) UN No. 1950
Warning Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
250g per aerosol (12 cans per pack)
PART NUMBER BRAKE250