Throttle Body and Carby Cleaner
Nulon Throttle Body and Carby Cleaner is specifically formulated to quickly and easily remove gum, sludge, varnish, grease and dirt build-up from carburettors, throttle bodies, automatic chokes, PCV and EGR valves.
- Dissolves carburettor deposits inside and out
- Dissolves throttle body deposits in fuel injection systems
- Cleans PCV and EGR valves
- Cleans automatic chokes
- Ensures smoother, trouble-free performance
- Reduces poor exhaust emissions
- Professional strength
The aerosol can in which Nulon Throttle Body and Carby Cleaner is supplied provides full and accurate directions on how to use the product in all of the following applications:
1) Vehicles with Carburettors
- Carby exterior and linkages
- Carby throttle and combustion chamber deposits
- Automatic choke
- PCV valve
2) Vehicles with Fuel Injection
- Throttle body
- Combustion chamber deposits
Note 1: When used as per the directions on the can Nulon Throttle Body and Carby Cleaner will not harm oxygen sensors or catalytic converters.
Note 2: If sprayed on car paint wash off immediately. This product may cause paint damage.
Note 3: Follow vehicle manufacturer's directions when cleaning throttle bodies fitted with electronic throttle control.
Dangerous Goods Class: 2.1
(Miscellaneous Hazardous) UN No. 1950
Warning Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not allow cleaner to contact paint work or plastic
- Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 50°C
- Do not place can in direct sunlight or near heat or flame
- Use product with adequate ventilation, avoid prolonged or repeated breathing of vapours and avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin or eyes
- Do not spray in eyes, mouth or on skin
- If sprayed in eyes flush with water
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting
- Keep out of reach of children
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Propellant: Carbon DioxideProduct does not contain:
- 111 Trichlorethane
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- Dangerous Goods Class 2.1
- (Miscellaneous Hazardous) UN No. 1950
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
400g per aerosol (12 cans per pack)
Part No. CARB400